Tahitian Princess Aft Cabin Question

twin123185

Hi - has anyone here stayed in one of these cabins that are between the owner's suites on decks 6,7 or 8? If so - I would like your thoughts, thanks !

Larry

Am also considering Radisson for the Tahiti cruise but dollar for dollar the TP seems to be a better value although tips and most alcohol are included on the Radisson ship.

Check on either the Port of Call board for Pacific Islands, or go to our roll call for the 3-10-06 Tahitian Princess sailing... I think Capt. Bill on that board has had an aft balcony... good luck!

Another CC'r sent me a picture of the BA aft balcony on the TP so I could see the how much view is blocked by the solid railing. If anyone would like me to send it to them too, let me know your e-mail.

Julie

Our friends were in an aft cabin, and we have pictures of it in our review at www.thepreismans.com Their cabin was huge.

I love your review/web page! I have studied it before and enjoyed reading everything! I couldn't find any pictures of the aft facing cabins in your review, just the regular cabin. I wasn't able to access the photo album at the bottom of the page, so maybe they are there?

Julie

Hi - has anyone here stayed in one of these cabins that are between the owner's suites on decks 6,7 or 8? If so - I would like your thoughts, thanks !

Larry

Am also considering Radisson for the Tahiti cruise but dollar for dollar the TP seems to be a better value although tips and most alcohol are included on the Radisson ship.

There can be a lot of motion on this cruise. The ships are small and you do feel motion more on them and especially aft.

you need to register with the actual kodak gallery site, you give them your email address and create a password, then you can view them. the pics are of an owners suite on deck 7, but the regular aft balcony cabin will have just as deep a balcony. It's huge!

Julie,

When you click on the link to the photo album, it will take you to the Kodak EasyShare website. It will ask you to sign in, or in your case, to join (upper right hand corner). It is okay to do so. It is free and does not create junk mail. You do not have to buy anything either.

Thanks Laurie.

Enjoy,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I would like a copy of the pictures of the aft cabin and balcony as my husband recently surprised me with a Tahiti cruise and he booked an aft balcony. wherenext@juno.com Thanks

E-mail came back "undeliverable." Try replying directly to me with the link below and I will reply back with the pictures.

We've stayed in both 7116 and 7121 on Ren ships. They're great cabins. The only thing they're missing IMHO is a frig. Both our cruises were in the Med. We weren't bothered by the motion. I wouldn't recommend the cabins on deck 8. They get noise from the tables and chairs above them.

pugsbest ....I just sent you an email for the link. Laurieb I see you are on this link too. Isn't it sick to be thinking of a cruise that is so far away. I can almost feel it and taste the wonderful salt air. Like steveweese we have to get thinking about our upcoming cruise in November. It is amazing I have not even put much thought into any of the activities in the Southern Caribbean so guess we will just be enjoying the beaches and a short walk through the small towns.

• 2 weeks later...
pugsbest ....I just sent you an email for the link. Laurieb I see you are on this link too. Isn't it sick to be thinking of a cruise that is so far away. I can almost feel it and taste the wonderful salt air. Like steveweese we have to get thinking about our upcoming cruise in November. It is amazing I have not even put much thought into any of the activities in the Southern Caribbean so guess we will just be enjoying the beaches and a short walk through the small towns.

Hi there!

I just returned from a Hawaii Fanning Island cruise and I can't find your e-mail. I may have deleted it accidentally. If you send me another one, I will get the pictures out to you!

Archived