Just returned from Uniworld Timeless Wonders of Vietnam and Cambodia

wcc19

Don't have time to write a detailed review of the trip, but just wanted to say that it was an outstanding experience and one that I would enthusiastically recommend to anyone. By far the best of our 5 Uniworld trips.

Can't say enough about Uniworld's handling of this - everything was top notch including hotels, local guides, excursions, CD Chantel Thomas. She ran everything flawlessly. And a special mention for our Cambodian guide who had lived through the Pol Pot regime and gave special insight to the experience.

The Pandaw ship itself has some limitations (smallish cabins, noisy dining room), but the Cambodian staff was amazing, much better than the staff on any Uniworld company ship in our experience.

Also did the Ha Long Bay extension. IMHO it would be foolish to go all that way and not have that experience.

As others have said before me, this was the experience of a lifetime.

I'll try to answer questions if anyone has any.

and none of the ship probs mentioned.Big room,balcony,good food,luxury hotels,luxury Halong Bay ship.

Loved seeing all the sites,sad but interesting.

Cambodia was just fantastic.

Good to hear it was enjoyable even with ship probs.So look at AMA too.Good you tube videos to see details.

PS.have taken Uniworld and very nice,but feel AMA a trifle more upscale.But every ship,country,etc. can be very different.:;)