International tours/transfer from Southampton to Heathrow

I am looking for a 'tour' company for a transfer from Southampton to Heathrow at the end of our cruise. There are 4 adults. International Tours will pick us up at cruise terminal and stop at Salisbury (cathedral), Stonehenge, and Windsor. It will have us at the airport/airport hotel by about 5-530 pm. Has anyone used this company? Or have you used another one that you were happy with?

Thanks

I am looking for a 'tour' company for a transfer from Southampton to Heathrow at the end of our cruise. There are 4 adults. International Tours will pick us up at cruise terminal and stop at Salisbury (cathedral), Stonehenge, and Windsor. It will have us at the airport/airport hotel by about 5-530 pm. Has anyone used this company? Or have you used another one that you were happy with?

Thanks

If this is "International Friends" bus - we used them from the airport to the cruise ship with a stop in Stonehenge and highly recommend them. I am sure they will do just a good of a job from the port to London.

Cole

Other than cruise lines' own offerings, this is the only coach operator to offer tour-transfers.

The itinerary is a little rushed due to the time constraints, for instance you'll only have time at Salisbury's cathedral & not elsewhere in the city. But it has a good reputation & neatly combines the functions of tour & transfer.

JB :)

(I haven't used this service, but I'm a local)

If this is "International Friends" bus - we used them from the airport to the cruise ship with a stop in Stonehenge and highly recommend them. I am sure they will do just a good of a job from the port to London.

Cole

yes, that is who I was looking at..International Friends. Thanks for the input. It looks like that will work for us.. Just need to look at times for our flight. If we want to leave late that evening or stay at an airport hotel and leave first thing in the am.