Just Back - VOS

GJM

This was our lst. cruise, so I don't have any other cruise to compare it too, but this was the best vacation ever.

We were on deck 9, cabin 9310. Our room was great, they make such good use of the space, loved having a balcony! Our room was always spotless, our room steward Marta was great.

We liked the food, we even thought the pizza wasn't bad. We ate in the Dining Room, but we also ate in the Island Grill at night. We sat right by the window & watched the sunset. Our service was excellent in the Island Grill at night.

The crew was great, we didn't have a complaint about anyone, they couldn't have been any nicer.

Thanks to everyone on these boards for all the great info I read before we left. I know I was reading some negative things about RC before we left. But, I have to say I don't have one complaint about this trip, it was great from our night in Miami, to getting on the ship, the crew, to our days in port. It was really sad to leave.

If anyone has any questions, I will try and answer.

Welcome back! I'm glad you had a great time. DH and I were on the Voyager October just past for our first cruise as well. It was amazing! We had an awesome time and didn't have any complaints at all. We ended up booking the Mariner for this October and are really looking forward to it. I hope it is as good as our Voyager cruise!

<MAEQUEE>Lisa<MARQUEE>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;10;3;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until Mariner of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas - Oct. 2003

Glad to hear that you had a nice time. Our first cruise is planned for December 18, 2004 on VOS. We all can not wait to go. I have been reading alot on here and some of it is not good. It is nice to read goods things. I have also heard that VOS was being dry docked for 2 weeks. Not to sure how true that is. I hope our trip is as nice as yours sounded.

i will be on voyager in may and i have few questions.

1) do you have a compass you can post?

2) have they started to refurbish the ship? i heard some people say some of the carpets are being replaced.

3) how is the food?

4) is johnny rockets still free or do you have to pay a surcharge.

5) how was the room service menu?

6) did you get a soda card and if you did was it worth it.

i know there are a lot of questions but i'm excited. you know the feeling.

thank you

stacey

Stacey -

I do have the Compass, just not sure how to post it, I will have to ask DH.

They were replacing some of the carpets late one night on the stairs.

I thought the food was good, breakfast was OK, my DH had no complaints & he is a big breakfast person. We liked the pizza also, the the sandwichs in the Promandae.

Johnny Rockets was free except for the milk shakes & soda.

They have a room service menu for breakfast & dinner. We didn't realize until Wed. they have a snack menu on the TV for room service. One day we came back and order nachos, hamburger, but they have salads & other stuff also.

I was going to get a soda card, but I liked the lemonade they had, so I normally drank that & DH had the ice tea, there were a couple of times I did get a soda & they give you a can with the cup & ice. Juice was free at breakfast also. The coffee was strong, but I just put extra sugar & milk in and it was good.

This was a great vacation, we had no complaints, I think the ship was in great shape, the crew was great, if you need anything they will help you.

Hope this helped!

The regular dining room menu is available for room service. But not all items are available--like Lobster. and served during dining hours only.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

I am going on the VOS on June 18th and wondering what the price of the Soda card is for a 9 night cruise. Also, you say about Johnny Rockets burgers, are there other places burgers and pizza are available all day besides JR and room service? Thanks for you help.

Pizza was offered at the lunch buffet, & in the Cafe Promanade all day. They did have burgers on the lunch buffet in the Island Grill a couple of days. I think the soda card for 7 days was $42, I'm not too sure if that is right.

Archived