Anthem vs Oasis

Just curious which you would pick?

The ports do not matter as I have been to all of them ( during land vacations) between the 2 itineraries. This will be my first Royal Caribbean cruise.

If cost and itineraries are not factors in your choice

How about

Heads = Anthem

Tails = Oasis

Flip that coin;)

Oh and seeing as Oasis is already in your signature as a future cruise, I guess tails Won

Then after you have sailed on the winner, go on the other next cruise:)

Happy Days!

Edited by PompeySailor

Oasis is booked but might change to Anthem.

Was just wondering the opinion on anyone who have sailed both classes

I have sailed on Oasis and Quantum. Personally, I preferred Oasis class. Both are nice ships with lots to offer, but they do have several differences in the experience. If you are traveling as part of a larger group, or with children, then Oasis is the clear choice in my view, and I have outlined why in another forum on CC.

We're looking at May,2016 it's around 1100 for a 9 night going to St Maarten, labadee, San Juan and about 1000 for a 7 day going to Labadee, Cozumel, and Falmouth. Airfare will be a couple hundred dollars cheaper to NJ than to FLL, we've only been on Carnival but I would be excited about both.

We're looking at May,2016 it's around 1100 for a 9 night going to St Maarten, labadee, San Juan and about 1000 for a 7 day going to Labadee, Cozumel, and Falmouth. Airfare will be a couple hundred dollars cheaper to NJ than to FLL, we've only been on Carnival but I would be excited about both.

I'd go with whichever keeps me on the ship longer!

ANTHEM, ANTHEM, ANTHEM….I'm already booked on her for three cruises. BUT, I'm also booked on the Oasis for a B2B. Both are very different; I'd give the edge to the Anthem because it is new and different.

NEW and DIFFERENT? ...If one has not been on Oasis Class or Quantum Class, how would it be any newer and different to them? :):):):)