Folkloric Dinner in Prague

dirtgirl

My friends and I will be on AMA Waterways soon for the Romantic Danube cruise. We have 3 nights in Prague, and there is an optional Folkloric dinner to attend. Is this worth going to? Did you enjoy it? We are on the fence on it. Thanks! We have two other tours that day, so it will be a very busy day. However, I will suck it up and go for tour #3 if it is worth it!:D

I too will be on the Romantic Rhine with the pre cruise days being the end of May and the cruise beginning June 1st. I have made my own reservations for a folkloric dinner show. I'm sure it will be fun and enjoyable - great, probably not. I have also arranged for my husband and I to take a personal cooking lesson at a person's home - that we are really looking forward to. So much to do in Prague and so little time.

When is your cruise?

Jane

I too will be on the Romantic Rhine with the pre cruise days being the end of May and the cruise beginning June 1st. I have made my own reservations for a folkloric dinner show. I'm sure it will be fun and enjoyable - great, probably not. I have also arranged for my husband and I to take a personal cooking lesson at a person's home - that we are really looking forward to. So much to do in Prague and so little time.

When is your cruise?

Jane

It is in June, so coming up soon!

We attended the dinner a few years back and had a great time. Lots of singing and dancing - not to mention the meal was excellent. We also enjoyed the local wine during the dinner and show. It was very enjoyable - think you would enjoy:)

DT