8/13/05 Liberty Pictures

skuttduck

I figured I would like to share the cruise pictures with everyone. I got some good pictures of the ship in there. We had an inside cabin room 1049 up on the Panorama deck.

Here's the shore tours we did, all through Carnival

After the flight arrival we did Rome at a Glance. It was the only chance we had to see Rome. I wish we had more of a chance to see Rome. Oh and bring your water, and a snack on this one!

In Naples we did the afternoon of Ruins of Pompei, to give us the morning to rest.

In Dubrovnik we did the best of Dubrovnik.

In Venice, we did the highlights of Venice. Very crowded, and the only bad thinga was the whispers that were cutting out, and you couldn't take pictures inside the Doges Palace.

Second day of Venice, we did Verona, the City of Romeo and Juliet. This was a less crowded city, and we enjoyed that.

Messina Sicily we did Taromina and Mt. Etna. That was a very popular tour, and was really good.

Barcelona Spain, we did Barcelona Highlights and shopping.

Cannes France, we did Gourdon, Gorges du Loup, and St. Paul De Vence. Took all day, but definately gets you to see the countryside.

Livorno Italy, We did Florence, and Pisa. This really should be done seperately, as there is so much to see, and we felt very rushed at Pisa.

On to the pictures http://hawk.bus.msu.edu/test lets hope it doesn't crash my server :)

duck!! those pics are amazing!!! i am a carnival employee and i will be joining john, heidi, butch, dominica and others as the newest social host!!! i join the liberty on september 18th and i have been so excited about it!! your photos have helped to rev me up some more!! i can't wait to visit all of those places! what a wonderful trip you seem to have had!! bravo!!

becka

Your pictures were wonderful, we will be traveling on the Liberty in Jan and have room 1054 with a balcony, did you enjoy the Panorama Deck, did you think the location was good, this is only our 2nd cruise....any advice about the ship that you could offer would be appreciated....Thanks in advance!:)

duck!! those pics are amazing!!! i am a carnival employee and i will be joining john' date=' heidi, butch, dominica and others as the newest social host!!! i join the liberty on september 18th and i have been so excited about it!! your photos have helped to rev me up some more!! i can't wait to visit all of those places! what a wonderful trip you seem to have had!! bravo!!

becka[/quote']

You start there on my 30th Birthday. My wife and I never had so much fun. I think it's going to be hard for another cruise to top that one. I remember Butch and Noonan sneaking into people's pictures, that was hilarious to see people's reactions as they turned around to see them both grinning. I'm sure you will have fun with them!

Glad you and everyone enjoyed the pictures.

Your pictures were wonderful, we will be traveling on the Liberty in Jan and have room 1054 with a balcony, did you enjoy the Panorama Deck, did you think the location was good, this is only our 2nd cruise....any advice about the ship that you could offer would be appreciated....Thanks in advance!:)

I loved deck 10. There is the little known balconies on the front of the ship at the end of the halls on this deck, and Deck 9. Also since we were a few doors away from Lido deck that made it even better. There wasn't as many people running through the halls with the exception of the last night (think people were getting their luggage ready)

I had been on the Destiny back in October and the layout of that ship helped me navigate this one. The opened both sides of the Golden Olympian Restaurant, so I didn't have to go down to deck 8 and walk to the back of the ship.

Diana,

I had a charge for $150 at first so I think it was $75 a person (unless that included Rome at a glance)

If memory serves me correctly it was 1:30 it started.

It was a guided tour with a whisper (you each have a radio that you can hear the guide as they are speaking)

Also you stop at the cameo factory first. Bring some money if you want one of them. They are real neat works of art.

Tim

Archived