Strange, Nostalgic Sight

wander

Tuesday evening (in Australia, Monday here) I was sitting in our friends' living room looking out to their spectacular, unobstructed view of the Sydney Bridge when a "lovely" ship sailed past on its way out to Sea. First observation - a HAL ship!!! Second observation - Well, HAL no longer, while it had the Blue hull of a HAL ship it also had a big "P & O" on the "smoke" stack. A moment of nostalgia. It is on to a new life. (I do not know which HAL ship it had been nor which P & O Ship it now is. I could not read the "small" print.

Tuesday evening (in Australia, Monday here) I was sitting in our friends' living room looking out to their spectacular, unobstructed view of the Sydney Bridge when a "lovely" ship sailed past on its way out to Sea. First observation - a HAL ship!!! Second observation - Well, HAL no longer, while it had the Blue hull of a HAL ship it also had a big "P & O" on the "smoke" stack. A moment of nostalgia. It is on to a new life. (I do not know which HAL ship it had been nor which P & O Ship it now is. I could not read the "small" print.

Either former Ryndam, or Statendam, now Pacific Aria and Pacific Eden.