Danno, Don't Hate me but I got an Upgrade

Cruise Arizona

We got upgraded from and Ocean view to a balcony....although it was really nice, it was Ironic that they upgraded me.

Remember I booked a quad ocean view so that I could have the two upper bunks and no veranda. So they up graded us to a balcony, how could I refuse, but that left us with one upper and a sofa bed for the kids. It was a little tight getting around in the rooms when the sofa bed was out.

And I was a little worried about he kids and the balcon. It turned out to be no big deal. They had a good sense of why they needed to be careful on the balcon, and once we said that they are not allowed out there with out adult supervison they were very respectful of that rule.

Our only theory on why we got the upgrade was that original room would hold 5, so mabey there was a family of 5 that needed that room and they bumped us up to the baconly and room for only 4.

I read on these boards recently that someone who'd booked a particular cabin on deck 6 was given deck 2 instead and they were angry. Got it changed the next day. then they were BILLED for the difference in the better cabin. have you ever?

When we booked over a year ago, we booked roomm 7005, because of the two uppers and no balcony configuration. We were upgraded to the balcony room 8035 when we arrived at terminal. All our travel docs and even some of the information that they had at the kids club still showed 7005. They never said why we got the balcony. But hey the balcony sure was nice.

Archived