Just back..Caribbean Princess

xJSW

Just got back from the beautiful Caribbean Princess.. this was my 2nd cruise aboard the ship. Going again on Sept 9. My only complaint was with the Spa service. I booked several appointments for massages & pedicure via their web site. When I boarded the appts were rescheduled for me without my knowledge. They didn't have my pedicure appt scheduled at all. In the middle of the 1st massage, I heard distracting loud shouting and jumping from the exercise area. :( Make sure you request a therapy room in the middle someplace. Food was great, :p our minisuite was well cared for, staff was very friendly & accomodating. Embarking was pretty quick as we arrived by noon..were in our suites by 1..up to lunch shortly thereafter. Luggage arrived about 3ish. Have passport, coupon book & creditcard ready & checking in will be a breeze. We usually do the late dining seating but this time we decided on anytime dining in the Coral Dining room. We loved it. Just when you think you've seen it all... you really haven't until the next cruise & then, you think the same thing again. :D Enjoy yours!!!;)

We were on the same cruise. The 2 girls in wheelchairs were my daughters.

I was shocked our luggage was at the door before we got to the cabins before noon.

Cindy

Just got back from the beautiful Caribbean Princess.. this was my 2nd cruise aboard the ship. Going again on Sept 9. My only complaint was with the Spa service. I booked several appointments for massages & pedicure via their web site. When I boarded the appts were rescheduled for me without my knowledge. They didn't have my pedicure appt scheduled at all. In the middle of the 1st massage, I heard distracting loud shouting and jumping from the exercise area. :( Make sure you request a therapy room in the middle someplace. Food was great, :p our minisuite was well cared for, staff was very friendly & accomodating. Embarking was pretty quick as we arrived by noon..were in our suites by 1..up to lunch shortly thereafter. Luggage arrived about 3ish. Have passport, coupon book & creditcard ready & checking in will be a breeze. We usually do the late dining seating but this time we decided on anytime dining in the Coral Dining room. We loved it. Just when you think you've seen it all... you really haven't until the next cruise & then, you think the same thing again. :D Enjoy yours!!!;)
Other than the spa fiasco your trip sounded great. Thank you for sharing

Archived