Recent Mariner Eastern Compass

My wife and I are leaving on the Mariner on May 14th. Does anyone have any pics of a recent copy of compass for the Eastern Itenerary? So far, I've found western only. If anyone has pictures of recent menus, that would be great too. Counting down the days!!:D

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/marineroftheseas.htm

lots of Mariner info here, including compass.

Thanks, heydn. I've had that website bookmarked for awhile. Unfortunately, most of the compass links for mariner are either for the Western itenerary or are not very recent. Still, there is a lot of great stuff on that site for anyone who hasn't been there.

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/marineroftheseas.htm

lots of Mariner info here, including compass.

:o Maybe it's my blonde hair but I find it so hard to locate what I am looking for at cruiseclues, I simply give up. If someone could be more precise for me, I would greatly appreciate it!! Looking for a recent Eastern Compass! :D Thanks so much!

You might try checking the rollcall boards for the Mariner. Look for a cruise that has already passed that is still being posted to. People keep those threads active sometimes after they get back.

Good Luck!

I was on the Mariner... Eastern itinerary.... just this past January. My scanner is not working right now... but I can answer any questions you have.

Thanks Shrimp ~ I am looking for which nights are formal and which nights are the "not to be missed" nights in the dining room. I am trying to put together an itinerary for the specialty restaurants. Also Ice Show nights. Thank you so much!! :D

My wife and I are leaving on the Mariner on May 14th. Does anyone have any pics of a recent copy of compass for the Eastern Itenerary? So far, I've found western only. If anyone has pictures of recent menus, that would be great too. Counting down the days!!:D

Jason - have you gone to the roll call for that cruise and visited our roll call thread? Have you signed up for the meet and mingle? If not then check it out! We'ed love to see you at the meet and mingle party!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=258724

See you on board!!!

Hey Movieguy,

We are on the eastern with you next week! We have a group called the Mariner Maniacs. Come on by and check us out. We've been posting since last Aug. Read the last couple of pages and that should catch you up.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=188430

Have a unofficial Bon Voyage party- Deck 12 -Sky Bar- After the life boat drill. Some of us will have bubbles, silly string, and beads!

See ya onboard!

I'll be on the mariner next week on the eastern leg. I'll post them up when I get back if you haven't found any scans yet.

Movies AND cruises - who could ask for more??

Thank you SO MUCH for thinking of us!! I look forward to a review as well! Have a great cruise! :D

Ok... here are some highlights.

Day 1:

1-3:45 Dining questions ( maitre d' is available) you can check the size and location of your table and ask for changes if needed. ( also if you are looking to switch to a different dining time)

4:15 Muster Drill

5:00 set sail!!!!

7:45 Welcome aboard show ( all guests)

10:45 Island A-Go-Go Parade

Day 2: ( cant find this compass)

Coco Cay

First formal night ( shrimp cocktail, Filet, cherries jubbilee... our favorites)

Karoake Idol round 1

Late Night Comedy show

Day 3: At Sea

9:00-11:00 am pick up tickets for ice show ( recommended show for main seating wednesday 9pm... recommended show for late seating Wednesday 7pm)

1:00 Cruise Critic meet and mingle

1:30 Mr Sexy legs

3:00 Wine tasting ( the one from the crown and anchor coupon book)

3:45 Circus on the Seas ( for parents who have children in the kids club... this is a performance done by the children ... performance is on the Royal Promenade... if you want to go to wine tasting .. you will make it in time for this show. This was the first year that we were able to go to wine tasting since it didnt interfere with the circus!!!!)

4:00 Bingo

7:00 Front Row Production Show Royal Caribbean Dancers (second seating guests)

9:00 show for main seating guests

10:30 QUEST!!!!!

Day 4:

St Thomas

8:45 am Immigration

7:00pm Ice Under the Big Top

Caribbean Night in the Dining Room

9:00 Ice Under the Big Top

10:30 Love and Marriage Game Show

11:30 Junkanoo Deck Party --Poolside

Day 5:

St Maarten

Casual Dinner

7:00 Headliner Showtime ( second seating guests)

9:00 show for main seating guests

11:00 Battle of the Sexes Game Show

Day 6:

At Sea

Formal Dinner

1:30 Belly Flop Competition

3:00 Napkin Folding class

5:00 Ice under the Big Top ( this is the one we went to... the wednesday night one got in the way of our resting time before late seating dinner)

7:00 Ice Under the Big Top

7:45 Shaken, Not Stirred 007 Bond Martini Madness... A MUST!!!!! This was a lot of fun. We were the only ones walking straight that night... when the ship was rocking side to side!!!!!

11:00 Karaoke Idol search last chance before final round

11:30 Gala Buffet open for viewing

12:30 Gala Buffet open for dining.

Day 7:

At Sea

again... dont know what happened to this compass....

casual dinner.

Karaoke Idol Final round competition

Nope... couldnt tell you a thing about the Broadway type show... we didnt see it. That one was at 7 pm for second seating guests... and we were still napping before dinner then. It is hard for us to get to the shows before dinner. We like to relax in our cabin after being in port... we just make it to dinner at 8:30!!!!

Day 1: Goombay Smash

Day 2: ?

Day 3: Razzonade

Day 4: Magan's Bay

Day 5: Pineapple Rum Cake

Day 6: Ocean Breeze

Day 7: Mariner's Gold

couldn't tell you a thing about any of them. But now some of them sound pretty good. They also came in all different kinds of souviner glasses if you wanted.

We just got off the Mariner Eastern 2-19 Itinerary. I can answer any questions you may have. We reserved the specialty restaurants for the first formal night(Monday) and for caribbean night (Wed). The second formal night is Friday and that is when they have lobster tails and shrimp on the menu. We are actually going back in April and cruising the same itinerary on the Mariner so would be happy to post any details then too.( Would not normally book 2 cruises on the same ship w/ same itinerary but first was a family cruise and the second is a spring break cruise with my senior high schooler and her friends and their parents) The Mariner is a beautiful ship! The food and entertainment were great!!!

I think what ccjb means is they had those reservations on their 2/19 sailing and will probably reserve the times again in April.

Thanks ccjb for the tips. I was tring to pick two nights that I would make a reservation at the speciality restaurants. I was planning on the first formal night (Monday) and then Caribbean night, which I think is Wed. night.

Leaving this Sunday! Our meet and mingle group is up to 61 now and we are counting down by hours!

Archived