Back from our 7 day western !!!!!!

Well, we are back! We had an absolute wonderful time icon_smile.gif The food was outstanding the service was even better! I am in awe!

The only negative thing I can muster up is that I did not like Key West very well. Cozumel and Grand Cayman was great and Castaway Cay was extraordinary!!!!!

The two days at sea were relaxing and beautiful.

We went to Disny Dreams and it was so cool. I really can't say enough about our trip.

We were upgraded to an oceanview stateroom before we got there and it was nice to have that porthole to gaze out of. I found myself even getting up to look out when I woke in the middle of the night.

As far as the noise level in our rooms-----NONE.

We had 2502 the second room from the front of the ship and we had zero noise problems.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask away!

I am dreaming about my next cruise!

can't wait

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;22;12;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Just get ready to have the time of your life!!!!

One thing that my 6 year old just loved is we bought him an autograph book on the Disney ship right after we started sailing actually, and then I carried with me and every time we saw a character we would get thier autograph! He looks at it every day!

The only other thing is get ready to coat on the sunscreen! It was so hot last week in Cayman and on Casaway Cay. Even my oldest son 13 who never burns burned!

Have a great time. I envy you all.

let us know how yoyurs was!

can't wait

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;22;12;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived