Regatta-Oct 6-Barcelona to Venice

yakcam

Two couples going on this cruise are looking for one or two other couples interested in sharing private tour companies [car] while in some of the larger ports.

Hi! You might like to post your search on the Roll Call which has been started for the October 6 Barcelona to Venice Regatta cruise. Look under "Roll Calls - Other Cruise Lines". I just added a bit on Sardinia, so it should be fairly close to the top. Glad for you to join us! Fran and Dick

My wife and I would be interested in sharing the private car. What ports do you have in mind? If you provide your e-mail contact, we can discuss, but we're leaving today for a cruise, and will be back May 16th.

To OBX Cruisers:

The private car tours you suggested on the roll call thread are very interesting. My wife and I would be interested in sharing these. As I said we're leaving today or a cruise on the Crystal Sernity, but will be back on May 15th. How can we get in touch?

Marienbad - Glad you found us on the Roll Call forum. I think the 4 tours we've arranged already have a full car (8 people), but I'm confirming with everyone to be sure. I'll get back with you as soon as possible. You might also like to post on the Roll Call forum. That's how we put together our group. You might also like to contact the companies we mentioned to see if they have other drivers. I found it very easy to communicate with them through e-mail. "Talk" to you again soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try again-been having computer problems-if anyone tried the posted e-mail above you wouldn't get through.Still looking for 1 to 4 people to share our limousine in any of Provence,Monte Carlo,Florence and Rome.Itinerary to be agree upon. If anyone wants to get in touch I reply with my "working" e-mail.

Yes I have change my e-mail.It is idmcjm1@netzero.net.Please subject your reply with "Regatta" otherwise I will delete. Please don't be alarmed if you don't hear from me for 2/3 days as I am now not always near a computer.

does anyone have experience with one way flight deviations? we are doing an oceania cruise barcelona to venice in oct, but we want to arrive a day early to see barcelona. we checked out the cruise lines' hotels and very $$, so we thot we'd book our own.

we know that if you use their hotel there is no extra cost, but we thot we could do better booking the hotel ourselves. we know that in this case that we pay a deviation fee plus the diff in airfare cost. we are afraid that they could say the difference in airfare is like a $1000. has anyone done this and what have you found to be the extra cost?

Edit/Delete Message

Archived