Just off the Victory & Can't Believe We Won a FREE Cruise!

VIDAJD

We just arrived back in Norfolk...what a wonderful time we had! This was DH & my 3rd cruise on Carnival, and DD's (8 yo) first. The ship was beautiful, the food delicious, & the staff was so very attentive. I must say that we were extremely impressed by the Camp Carnival Staff. DD did not want to leave Camp Carnival! The highlight for DH & me was winning the free cruise raffle on last night! I'm anxious to see if there are any "catches" to the free cruise. Even if there are...who cares...we won a free cruise! We'll be talking about this vacation for many years to come.

I won the free cruise at bingo on the 4/3/2006 Celebration cruise. We are going to take our free cruise in December. The Celebration was our first cruise that we took with our teenage daughters. The cruise in December we will take our first adult only vacation without the girls since we have been married!!!!

Have fun trying to decide when to go and which ship to go on and to where!!!

Congrats. We won on the fantasy in April. Not to many restrictions actually. You have a year to take the trip from when they send you the letter. Very nice and easy to deal with, you fill out paperwork and request the sailing you want, and can even request cabin number. Only Christmas and New Years restricted. We are taking ours at the end of this month :D .

Archived