7/11 Crown Refunds

24 FAN

Good News!!!! It Looks Like My Original Refund Was Processed Yesterday By Princess But It Hasn't Yet Hit My Credit Card. If This Is True Then :"good Job Princess"..i Was Told By The Agent At Princess That The Credit Was Put Through. I Have Already Booked Another Vacation (not Cruise) For The End Of Aug And Need The Money. Hopefully Other People Are Getting Their Refunds Too. It Sounds Like They Plan To Have Them All Done By C.o.b On Friday 7/28

Start Checking Those Credit Cards!!!!!!!!!!

Happy to hear your refund is on the way but sorry to hear of the "List on the Crown Princess". Hope You are OK and glad you are back home safe and sound. Enjoy your next vacation! Ike

Good News!!!! It Looks Like My Original Refund Was Processed Yesterday By Princess But It Hasn't Yet Hit My Credit Card. If This Is True Then :"good Job Princess"..i Was Told By The Agent At Princess That The Credit Was Put Through. I Have Already Booked Another Vacation (not Cruise) For The End Of Aug And Need The Money. Hopefully Other People Are Getting Their Refunds Too. It Sounds Like They Plan To Have Them All Done By C.o.b On Friday 7/28

Haven't seen anything on the credit card yet . . . but if it happens this week it will be much quicker than I would have guessed . . . :)

I am happy to hear that you received your refund so quickly. I was on the cruise as well. Did you book through Princess directly or did you book through an agent? How about any out of pocket expenses?

Hooray............my Refund Hit The Credit Card This Morning..great Job Princess For Getting Them Done So Quick So Some Of Us,me Included Will Now Go On Another Vacation With Our Credit Balances. The Expense Refunds Will Take About 3 To 4 Weeks Because They Need To Be Audited And Checks Sent Out. Not Just Merely Crediting Credit Cards. Everyone Should Start Checking Their Credit Cards....

My refund popped up on my Am Ex this am......very fast work!!! I orginally booked with FCC ($200) and that portion did not get refunded, so hopefully that will go into my Princess bank for another future use.

I am impressed Princess got that done so quickly. :)

I had booked two cabins for 7/11 and just called Princess and they have been credited according to their records, however, it hasn't showed up on our debit card. She said that if it hasn't shown up by Monday, then give them a call. I wonder if the credit is different for debit cards?

I am happy to hear that you received your refund so quickly. I was on the cruise as well. Did you book through Princess directly or did you book through an agent? How about any out of pocket expenses?

Yes, we also booked directly with Princess -- no credit as yet on the cc. I expect out-of-pocket will take a lot longer. I just mailed my information to them yesterday via certified mail. Kudos to Princess for getting to this so quickly . . . :)

I had booked two cabins for 7/11 and just called Princess and they have been credited according to their records, however, it hasn't showed up on our debit card. She said that if it hasn't shown up by Monday, then give them a call. I wonder if the credit is different for debit cards?

Got it today! Drinks are on me!

Archived