Food Quality Poll - Traditional Diners Only!

Tom O.

On my last Princess Cruise, I had Traditional Dining quality of the food was:  

58 members have voted

1. 1. On my last Princess Cruise, I had Traditional Dining quality of the food was:

• Excellent
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Terrible

This poll is for Traditional diners only. There is a separate one for Anytime diners. In order to keep the poll timely, please only refer to your most recent Princess cruise. Doesn't matter which Princess ship you were on. I am trying to see if passengers perception of the quality of food is related to their dining room choice. If this poll receives enough response, I will post another one next week on dining room service.

On my last Princess Cruise I had Traditional (set time) dining I found the quality of the food to be: Very good to excellent.

It was the Grand Princess transAtlantic last November and on the night we didn't like the menu we went to Sterling Steak House. We like traditional dining. But why a different poll? The food comes from the same kitchen.

On my last Princess Cruise I had Traditional (set time) dining I found the quality of the food to be: Very good to excellent.

It was the Grand Princess transAtlantic last November and on the night we didn't like the menu we went to Sterling Steak House. We like traditional dining. But why a different poll? The food comes from the same kitchen.

Yes all the food comes out of the same kitchen, but I think people have a different perception of their food based on the atmosphere in which it is served. If I am wrong then the results of both polls will be the same. We will see.

On my last cruise, I had both traditional and anytime dining. Traditional for the first two nights and then anytime after that (our family of 14 wasn't seated at the same tables so we changed.)

I saw no difference in the quality of the food or service in both venues -- both were excellent!

Yes all the food comes out of the same kitchen, but I think people have a different perception of their food based on the atmosphere in which it is served. If I am wrong then the results of both polls will be the same. We will see.

We have done both traditional and anytime dining. The only difference I can tell is that there really isn't any. You can get bad waitstaff in either dining venue. It's the good waitstaff that makes everything so nice and good. But sometimes they have items on the menus that just don't appeal. We don't care for Continental night.

Archived