review triumph april 17 sailing

rpsinnj

wow wow wow.....

what a cruise....one of the best for me in a long long time

staff was unreal.....

john heald wee jimmy the best also keven and carla great team.......ed rrocks was the best in piano bar....

will post a full review........once i get back together

love meeting all from cruise critic and everyone else..........it is a small world out there people ........i will explain more during the week

dick from new jersey the jumper..........yabado

hey larry just got caught up on emails had over 200 of them......time for bed....

but this cruise really rocked......weather was great one day shower for 10 mintues.....did a lobster boil in mexico on a pirate ship sail boat type, they cooked the lobsters aboard the pirate ship and you eat aboard the ship like surrivor style, boat was rocking ....

yes larry john wee kevin and ed rrocks what a combo...our table mates were great the best group we had in years..we made dinner 6 out of 7 nights so that tells it all.....and one couple was from new jersey they live about 10/15 minutes away and was on the same plane back to nj with us...it is a small small world, but what is odds of that ....same table same flight back home and had seat in next row in front of us on plane.....to say the least we rocked and had a blast........more details once i regroup

Archived