Why is the Ecsacy still in port?

barbevrn

I clicked on the Galveston webcam expecting to see the Conquest :confused: The Ecsacy was in port yesterday and should have left at 4pm. Anyone out there that knows there ships that can tell me for sure that it is the Ecsacy sitting there and why?

Inquiring minds want to know. I sail on her in 2007 and want her in tip top shape :D

I clicked on the Galveston webcam expecting to see the Conquest :confused: The Ecsacy was in port yesterday and should have left at 4pm. Anyone out there that knows there ships that can tell me for sure that it is the Ecsacy sitting there and why?

Inquiring minds want to know. I sail on her in 2007 and want her in tip top shape :D

That's the Conquest.

I just got back yesterday from Ecstasy

Here's the link to my review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=410363

Feel free to ask any questions:)

Yes, on third night @ 10:00 p.m. in Starlight Lounge. For me (Monday 5days) that was Progreso night.

We are on a 5 night also. I was hoping talent show night was obsolete, LOL....one of the ladies i'm sailing with has a whole song/routine worked out for us to do:eek:. Just my luck, talent shows still exist!:rolleyes:

Thanks for letting me know and I loved reading your review!

We are on a 5 night also. I was hoping talent show night was obsolete, LOL....one of the ladies i'm sailing with has a whole song/routine worked out for us to do:eek:. Just my luck, talent shows still exist!:rolleyes:

I didn't go, but I watched the replays which repeated several times on the ship TV. It looked like fun for those doing it. I think you only had a few hours b4 show for rehearsal.

Thanks for letting me know and I loved reading your review!
Your welcome, BTW-can you post a short comment on the review thread itself? Thanks.

And I did like the Ecstasy better than the Conquest!:)

That bird does seem to be stuck there:)

Didn't even go look--it's Sunday assumed it was Conquest! Maybe I'm stuck in time--I was eating my miga's in Hearne @ 10:26 yesterday. My breakfast after each cruise.:)

And the poor slobs lowered half way in the port foward life boat must have to go really bad by now!

Archived