Just back. PG to Society islands, Tuamotus,Marquesas..any questions?

nsbee

Lots of questions. What did you do in the Marquesas, and what would you do differently next time? Did you snorkel in Rangiroa? How were the sea days? Was Mark Eddoes on board? Any not-to-miss lectures?

I'm studying your blog--it's great. Do you have the link to the beginning? I'm at the end, scrolling back thru, guess I'll get to it in a few more entries, just would be quicker to start at the beginning. Maybe I just don't have the hang of your blog!

You got your tatoo on Fatu Hiva. Was it tough to find someone, or not? How long did you have to stay out of the water afterwards (that would be my big worry, although not many swimming ops in that part of the trip.)

I've not been on one of Mark's hikes either, they always sound too strenuous, especially in the heat. Did you go on any ship tours at all?

sorry I did not answer you before. When we landed in Fatu HIva we went to the builidng where they had the artisans and there was someone there doing tattoos.

I think he is always there when the ship comes in.

I did go swimming after the tattoo but he said to wait 3 days before really staying in long or soaking it.

and you are right..not many swimming ops in the Marquesas.

Archived