Retin-A in Progresso or Merida?

happy1

There are a number of pharmacies in Progreso - walk south from the Casa de Cultura and you'll see them. I doubt there is much price difference between progreso and Merida. Try to find the generic, or scientific name, of Retin A, and the strength you want, to be sure you're getting the right thing.

Just got back from Progreso/Merida. It takes about 45 minutes to get to Merida from Progreso. I had heard of all kinds of great stuff for Merida, but let me tell you, the place is not for me. I will never, ever go there again!! There are bars on all the windows and they drive 50 mile per hour right up next to the curb even if it is a woman and child on the curb. I had heard it was a shoppers paradise, and my question to them would be...Have you ever been to Progreso/Cozumel, or even Jamaica. I wouldn't go back if the Regin-A were free!!

This is only my opinion, feel free to check it out for yourself. The boards in my opinion way, way overinflate Merida's day to day fun, shopping, etc.

We're all entitled to our own opinions and I respect yours. I am now starting to plan my fourth vacation to Merida for three weeks over Easter. I've kind of fallen in love with Merida and the Yucatan. The people are warm and friendly. Shopper's paradise? Not like Cozumel, St Thomas, San Juan, etc. No Diamond International or Carlos and Charlies and other cruiser stores found over and over in most ports. Thankfully. Merida is not tourist dependent. It's the state capitol and home to four universitys.

Archived