French Fries on Room Service Menu

pma29223

although the others said no we just got off the liberty and asked for them and they were on my plate both times i asked

What?!! No way....well, I will give that a try on my next cruise in Aug.

So I guess the answer should be no they arent on the menu, but you can ask for them.

although the others said no we just got off the liberty and asked for them and they were on my plate both times i asked

That's good to know, thanks!

For the chips, do they come in a bag or just loose. I'm thinking of something for taking out on excursions.

That's good to know, thanks!

For the chips, do they come in a bag or just loose. I'm thinking of something for taking out on excursions.

The chips come loose on a plate. Also, be careful about what you carry off the ship, many countries have strict regulations. Some people bring energy bars, packaged crackers/cookies to take with them and that's about all some countries will allow.

The chips come loose on a plate. Also, be careful about what you carry off the ship, many countries have strict regulations. Some people bring energy bars, packaged crackers/cookies to take with them and that's about all some countries will allow.

Thanks :). Yeah, that's why I was hoping they were in a bag.

I ask for fries from room service, and they are delivered! Be sure and ask for ketchup if you want it; otherwise it won't be there.:)

Do you remember what time of day that was? I'd think they'd be happy to put them in if the fry station was up and hot. They probably break it down at night for cleaning.

Do you remember what time of day that was? I'd think they'd be happy to put them in if the fry station was up and hot. They probably break it down at night for cleaning.

Mid aftn., I think. All I ordered was fries and some brownies.:)

• 2 months later...

The little boxes of cereal on Lido deck make good snacks for the kids. And they are pre-packaged so they can go ashore.

While they are not listed on the menu, you can get them through room service.

Dave

dave, what do you think if i took it one step further and asked with those fries to be topped off w/cheese and chili inexchange for a nice tip.on my next cruise i'm sure my cardiologist won't be with me so i'll at least give it a shot.

dave, what do you think if i took it one step further and asked with those fries to be topped off w/cheese and chili inexchange for a nice tip.on my next cruise i'm sure my cardiologist won't be with me so i'll at least give it a shot.

I did this every day on the Legend. Chili cheese fries. There was burgers, hot dogs, chips, chili, cheese sauce and chicken strips at the same station. YUMMY!!!!

Archived