Has Anyone went to the Reef Club???

VegasBaby8

I spent a couple of nights at the Reef Yucatan. Beautiful facility and good drinks. Food just so-so. If you want to avoid exploring the local culture then it's fine. I have no desire to return to the Reef.

We did the Reef Club and had a VERY good time! The place is beautiful with gorgeous pools, open bar (:p), and beach right there. Remember though the water is not that clear aquamarine color - I say that because some people get all bent out of shape about that. The food was good, too, IMO. They make your guacamole fresh, so you have to ask for it when you go through the little buffet line - it won't be out in a bowl. It's REALLY good! There are big shaded tables and comfy lounge chairs. It was a lot of fun without being a drunken melee kind of fun - mostly grown-ups just relaxing and having a fun day.

Now if you're culturally minded, you CAN stay on the bus when they drop people off at the resort and go on a short visit to the ruins before being returned to the resort. We just weren't in that kind of mood that day and spent the whole time at the resort, which was only about 3 hours. I had recent high school graduates with me and they were done "learnin' stuff" ;).

Thank you so much. Sounds like a great time.

Debbie

Miles of beach, huge pool, volleyball net, kiddie area, ruins tour and an open bar. If you just want to veg and take it easy this is a great place.

Archived