Big thanks to Curt Jerome Wild

emen822

Just wanted to come back and give you a thumbs up after staying at the Sportsmens Lodge in Studio City. We loved the hotel, loved the pool (just as you said) and the whole area that we were in. It was a great suggestion and to be honest, I was a little skeptical from the beginning and even moreso when we pulled into the parking lot. But once inside, I wasn't disappointed at all. We even saw Brett Michaels at our hotel! :o:p;) So thanks again for all your help in planning our trip to the West Coast. :D

Thank you SO much for reporting back!:D

You don't know how happy that makes me. I do really spend quite a bit of thought and effort trying to recommend the best for each person (or family) and their specific requirements.

Sometimes people don't report anything back, and I'm left wondering (did they love it or hate it? It should have been a good fit for so and so)...:(

I do get concerned when people always tell me things about "Tripadvisor says this hotel is bad, or old, or tacky" or whatever. And I can't believe it's the same hotel. That's why I like to think that my info is better than that, as I provide actual pictures and unbiased pros and cons of each hotel.

And remember that I told you (long ago early on) that any bands or singers that are performing in the area usually stay at Sportsmen's Lodge?

I'm thrilled that your teens got to see Bret, because now at least you are one more person that knows what I'm talking about.:D

When you have time (I know you just returned), would you please do a review/report of your time in LA and the Sportsmen's Lodge?

It would be so wonderful if you could share that.

It would also be great, if you could add your review or experience with the hotel to The Sportsmen's Lodge thread here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=12760409

Pretty please?:) Any pictures?

But, once again, thank you so much for returning and letting me know of your wonderful experience in LA. It really makes my heart feel good to hear that!;)

You are very welcome. :)

I will definitely add to your thread about the lodge...when I have a free minute and can get all my thoughts together. ;)

Again, what a great location! My husband said the next time we trek to the West Coast, we are staying there again. Good job CJW! :D

Archived