Pictures! Pride May 17th - 23rd

Here are the pictures we are still working with them but at least they are all up!!! We stopped in Nassau & Freeport Bahamas the Jeeps are from Freeport Shore Excursion! Food is from David's Supper Club!

http://www.photoshop.com/user/spaceystacie2006/?trackingid=BTAGC&galleryid=9a98672947e945c0aac2197956422f1c&wf=share

** Doing my best impression of The Amazing Kreskin **

9A - Deck 8

...and for the win, cabin 8235.

How was the cabin? Was it noisy either from the deck above, elevators, or hallways? I was very pleased to see the pictures of your cabin as I thought it might be a suite before I did a little research. My wife and I have 8237 booked for November so I'm very curious about the quality of the room.

Great photos. Thanks for sharing! Which room cat did you have, which deck?

** Doing my best impression of The Amazing Kreskin **

9A - Deck 8

...and for the win, cabin 8235.

How was the cabin? Was it noisy either from the deck above, elevators, or hallways? I was very pleased to see the pictures of your cabin as I thought it might be a suite before I did a little research. My wife and I have 8237 booked for November so I'm very curious about the quality of the room.

Correct!!! Room 8235 Deck 8 Aft Section 9A

The room was WONDERFUL!! View was Fantastic so was the balcony! I will write a review this weekend!

Was this only a 6 night cruise since you're back today already? Also, can you give us some sort of review, since I see that someone a your roll call is complaining about the cruise. You can't blame the cruiseline for rough seas or bad weather but was anything else really bad? thanks.

Archived