Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

Everything posted by TonyaJune

  1. not a joke. https://news.yahoo.com/royal-caribbean-announces-world-cruise-140034490.html
  2. I guess our Anthem December 31st sailing won't be going to Labadee. I'll be happy with Coco Cay or Cozumel. Waiting for an email update.
  3. I bid on a grand suite for our sailing this Sunday on Oasis, still says pending.
  4. Hopefully they are planning on starting on September 13th. Where did you read that, was it on the CDC's website?
  5. I'm scheduled to sail on 9/12 out of New Jersey and have already scheduled my testing for 3 days prior to sailing. Wonder if I should try to change it to 2 days now. 😟 Ugh!
  6. My cruise leaves on Sunday, September 12th. What is the earliest day that I can get tested for Covid-19? I'm getting worried that the results might not come back in time. Thanks for any responses.
  7. This makes me so happy! 31 days and I will be onboard!
  8. This is great news! We are on the September 12th sailing and are anxiously awaiting our cruise!
  9. Wow! Thanks for this response, will definitely take your advice on our upcoming cruise.
  10. I was wondering the same thing. I guess I'll have to wait until after the test sailing for our Oasis cruise in September.
  11. Just made final payment for September 12th. I really hope this cruise happens!
  12. Call Royal customer service. I waited for about 30 minutes.
  13. Just booked June 12th. Was on hold with customer service for a long time though.
  14. This is so exciting!!!! Looks like adult passengers and crew will be vaccinated!
  15. I have a cruised booked on May 21, 2021 to Bermuda on the Freedom of the Seas out of Cape Liberty. Final payment is coming up, but I don't want to make the payment because most likely this cruise will be cancelled. The problem is I can't take advantage of the lift and shift option because cruises to Bermuda for 2022 are not published yet. Was wondering if RCCL will allow me to lift and shift my cruise to later in 2021 because 2022 is not open yet. Got a great deal on this cruise and I don't want to lose my pricing.
  16. Anthem in January 2021 Freedom in May 2021 Oasis in September 2021 Most likely Anthem will be cancelled, but really hoping we can sail on the Freedom in May.
  17. We're booked May 31st on Oasis out of Bayonne which will probably get canceled. We are also booked for September 20th on Oasis out of Bayonne. If our May cruise gets canceled considering doing a back to back in September. Whatever happens, can't wait to cruise safely again.
  18. I have the same question. We have a group of family and friends going on the January 26th sailing and many of them booked because they have never been to Roatan. Wondering if any type of compensation would be offered for the itinerary change.
  • Create New...