Adventure wine list?

jnojr

Good info here, Bob! Any idea which are not included in a package like the Premier package? And has anyone recently aboard AOS seen any BOGO deals on the beverage packages offered on the day of boarding? Thanks!!

Anything over $12 per glass is not free. You would only pay the difference between $12 and the price of the wine, plus 18%.

This was posted recently, but only has prices for wines that are also available by the glass. I've not seen a full MDR wine list for 2016.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49162797&postcount=1

Further down in the same thread is the MDR wine list we had on Oasis in Nov 2015. Maybe someone has something newer.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49169635&postcount=39

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

Thanks, I've made a note of this.:)

You're welcome. We'll be on Rhapsody on Sunday. I'll see what they're offering although the offerings for South America cruises might be different than what they offer in the Caribbean.

I think we'll both get to see what Brilliance is offering in October. ;)

You're welcome. We'll be on Rhapsody on Sunday. I'll see what they're offering although the offerings for South America cruises might be different than what they offer in the Caribbean.

I think we'll both get to see what Brilliance is offering in October. ;)

Looking forward to it!:)

"La Crema, Russian River Valley, California

Glass: $17/Bottles: $65"

That's hilarious. Le Crema is $17.00/bottle in Pennsylvania.

Looks like I'll be sticking to Vodka in June, lol!

La Crema Chardonnay has more than one appelation. You might be able to get the La Crema Sonoma Coast for $17/bottle but the Russian River bottle will probably cost you about $30/bottle. Though pricey onboard the Russian River Chardonnay is the highest priced Chardonnay from La Crema.

http://www.lacrema.com/wine/

RHAPSODY wine list update. What a difference a fee hours can make. The wine list I posted earlier was in the MDR hen we boarded. At dinner this list was on our table. Pricing changed......and not in a good way.

Is it possible that the new menus now include 18% gratuity?

Rhapsody wine list....won't attach. Will try again tomorrow.

Thanks for trying.

The reason I asked about the 18% is that sailings from certain locations have menus that include the gratuity. Some cultures are not comfortable with addons to the listed prices.

Thanks for trying.

The reason I asked about the 18% is that sailings from certain locations have menus that include the gratuity. Some cultures are not comfortable with addons to the listed prices.

I've seen the gratuity included in Europe and Australia. What is confusing was seeing one menu on a table in the MDR in the afternoon and a different one at dinner. I'll try to find out if gratuity is included or not.

76f7554a157e5ff61d4d9c9a450d9d2a.jpg

012c7630921e74d20b83b63a4c667da8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk