Britannia Inside PC grade on G Deck question

janny444

Hi....we are thinking of " squeezing" in a 7 night cruise on Britannia. Has anyone been in any of the inside PC grade cabins on G deck...there seems to be quite a lot of " white" space around the cabins. Never tried the Britannia so thought to give it a try at a very very reasonable price.

For a 7 nighter at a "very very reasonable price" whether it is Iberia or the fjords you will not be in the cabin much, just to sleep and shower. Buy it now, once its gone it's gone!

(Im no help whatsoever.......but any opportunity to get on a ship cheaply has got to be done!)

;)

Nope, not fussy at all ! Just wanting info. Which I didn't provide. Except to tell you to squeeze in that cheeky l'il cruise! :D:D

Actually, after replying to you I went on line to see what was available for a 7 nighter price wise and there ARE some very nice prices, as low as £421 to Netherlands and Belgium.....hmmmmmm!!

But I MUST resist! Off on Oriana in 2 weeks so cant even THINK about the next one....but YOU can!! ;p

Hi....that's the one I am considering....yes you can THINK about it cos it's not till 2019.....as you say £421....mmmm....what is there to think about....I tell you what...nothing !! :D:D

See you on board then :D:D:D:D

Just curious....have you booked yet? :D :DWe are still at the squeezing stage....I suddenly realised that we had another " holiday commitment" departing the 7th June....so I have been sorting and rearranging that so that this cruise could be squeezed in....now in a better position to think more seriously but it is looking extremely promising.

Hi.....no, not booked yet because we have paid a deposit for the re-positioning cruise for Britannia from the Caribbean in March 2019 but we are unsure if we can make this because of work issues. So if we have to cancel the March cruise we will definitely have to have something else in the pipeline. I realise the the price wont probably be as great by the time we will know if we need to book it, but it does no harm to keep an eye on prices. ;)

Edited by jasperado
speeling mistooks !

Hi....this has now become much more of a " squeezed" in cruise...on top of the " bargain" price of the cruise my TA is giving me an extra 5%....just how can one resist any longer! :D

That's bringing it down to just over £400 each for 7 nights? That really is a great price at a fine time of the year! We cant act yet, we are still hoping to make the 3 week re position cruise. Final payment for that is due November so that will be our cut off point, but of course the June cruise will have risen in price. The reason we book the re position cruise was because the 5% deposit deal was running then.............NOW,, if that deal was still running for THIS cruise, the deposit would only be about £20 each!! Would be worth a punt! Have to wait to see what husband's bosses are going to agree to....he wont let me go to the Caribbean without him lol xx