Shareholder Benefits

englander

I have been a shareholder for many years now.

I am so disappointed to see the benefits of OBC are quickly eroding because of all the combineability restrictions RCCL has placed on cruise purchases.

For my upcoming 15-nt cruise I am eligible for $250 but it was reduced by the amount of OBC offered with the cruise purchase.

It's not fair, in my opinion, that shareholder benefits are lumped in with other benefits available to non-shareholders. But that's my two cents... The only way to get full benefit is to purchase at full price with no C&A discounts or complimentary OBC.

What can we do to plead our case with the CEO and gang?

Shareholder benefits are available with the new sale that is starting on the 16th.

Royal Caribbean's next cruise deal will begin next week with 30% off each guest on every ship and every sailing, including Caribbean, Europe, Alaska and exotic itineraries.

The new cruise deal runs between February 16 and April 3, 2016 and applies to all sailings departing on or after March 16, 2016, excluding China departures.

Guests will get 30% off the standard cruise fare for all guests in a stateroom. Single travelers, as well as 3rd and 4th guests in a booking, sailing on applicable sailings are eligible to take advantage of 30% off.

Offer is combinable with Crown & Anchor discounts, NextCruise offers, and Shareholders benefits.

Offer is not combinable with restricted rates (for example, Seniors, Residents, Military) or any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Standard Group, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, weekly Sales Events, Net Rates.

Offer available to residents of the United States and Canada.