West Bay Beach Pub Crawl: Is this Possible?

poppadevan

I will be in Roatan in December on the Getaway. Will have my Son 48 and Grandson 22 with me. I have been to Roatan before but have not visited West Bay. Have researched all of the day passes and excursion deals but can't settle on just one.

Is it possible to visit all along the beach area and partake of each resorts amenities, ala, a Beach Tiki Bar Pub Crawl. Will our presence be welcomed at the various venues or frowned upon. Anyone have experience doing this? Thank you for your response? Any help will be appreciated.

I will be in Roatan in December on the Getaway. Will have my Son 48 and Grandson 22 with me. I have been to Roatan before but have not visited West Bay. Have researched all of the day passes and excursion deals but can't settle on just one.

Is it possible to visit all along the beach area and partake of each resorts amenities, ala, a Beach Tiki Bar Pub Crawl. Will our presence be welcomed at the various venues or frowned upon. Anyone have experience doing this? Thank you for your response? Any help will be appreciated.

AS long as you are either in the restaurants or bars without taking advantage of the amenities (loungers, showers, and security) I would imagine the resorts would be happy to sell you food and beverage. If you find a place you really like, it is easy enough to pay for a day pass.

AS long as you are either in the restaurants or bars without taking advantage of the amenities (loungers, showers, and security) I would imagine the resorts would be happy to sell you food and beverage. If you find a place you really like, it is easy enough to pay for a day pass.

Thank you for your response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk