sanchos

mamabearjp

We are going to Cozumel in June and we've heard alot about Mr sanchos. Is it too much to do the all inclusive, a massage and horseback riding? We're going to be in port for about 9 hours. I just wasn't sure if it was like nah, you have plenty of time or if that would be crazy? I like adventure and my husband just wants a beach day to relax. We're going with some friends so I thought maybe we could leave the guys at the beach and we could go horseback riding. It seems like plenty of time but thought maybe someone had some experience with this on here.

I have not done the horseback thing, but you'll have plenty of time at Sanchos. Cab ride from the piers will take 10-15 min, and it will take you 10-15 min to get from the ship to the cab line (more if you stop to shop); cab fare for up to 4 sharing the taxi, should be about $17 each way (fares will be posted on a board near the cab line for your pier).

Schedule your massage as soon as you arrive to have the most choices; not sure how you schedule the horses? :confused:

Thank you! Very appreciative of the reply :D

Would love to know how to schedule the horses if anyone does happen to know :D I imagine it's not to difficult, but I think scheduling that before the massage would be more beneficial :')