Amber Cove Excursion Lifestyle VIP Resort

filmsy57

Looking at doing the excursion Lifestyle VIP Resort. Has no reviews on the HAL website. Looking for anyone who has been on the excursion for some input.

Thanks

We did this excursion the first time we went to Amber Cove in Feb 2016. I would not recommend this particular excursion. It was quite busy at the beach and it was difficult to find suitable loungers. There was a pool there and a bar as well as a place to have a light snack.

The main meal was at a different location and we had to pack up early from the beach and be bussed over to a different part of the resort (with lots of stairs). It was a zoo and the food was not that good. Definitely don't recommend the Lifestyle VIP Resort Getaway.

I've done this tour too and wouldn't recommend it. I mean it was fine but nothing special - the bus ride to the resort takes about 15 mins, they give you a quick orientation and then set you lose to use the pools, beach, restaurant and bars. When I did it it was a morning excursion so you couldn't get your money's worth out of the drinks and it was a half day excursion so the time at the resort didn't seem to justify the cost. At the time we just wanted to swim in a big pool and relax, we had no idea about the free pool complex at Amber Cove. I'm going to the same port in November and plan to just hang out in Amber Cove for free. Again it wasn't a bad tour to take, I just feel like I can get the same thing in Amber Cove and not have it cost as much.