Booking a cruise for an employ and girlfriend on Carnival.

-=PEAKABOO=-

Me and my wife past cruisers on Carnival. I booked a cruise in January 2018 for me and her. I now want to take my employ and his girlfriend on the same cruise. I plan on paying it out monthly. What is the best way to do this? I assume I cannot do it using my VIFP number. Thanks for any help.

:cool:

Me and my wife past cruisers on Carnival. I booked a cruise in January 2018 for me and her. I now want to take my employ and his girlfriend on the same cruise. I plan on paying it out monthly. What is the best way to do this? I assume I cannot do it using my VIFP number. Thanks for any help.

You would need the employee's (and the girlfriend's) details such as full names, passport details and such and then you just pay for it. This would include the original deposit and then you can just make monthly payments until it is finally paid at final payment time.:D

Call Carnival, and they will help you.