Ventura - B750 obstructed view

bigdigger2

Hi , I have just joined this site and have booked a cabin on the Ventura departing 12/03/2019.

Myself and my wife are looking forward to this cruise.

I specifically booked an aft cabin with balcony so was a bit disappointed to see on the booking confirmation that the balcony view is obstructed.

Can anyone one advise as to the extent of the obstruction ? Can you still see the sea ? It is cabin B750.

I chose the back end (aft) of the ship because I thought that nothing would block our view of the sea.

Hi

If you search on the P&O website for obstructed views on Ventura they show the view and an explanation of how it may affect you

B750 has a single pillar off centre from the left

Regards

Ian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi , I have just joined this site and have booked a cabin on the Ventura departing 12/03/2019.

Myself and my wife are looking forward to this cruise.

I specifically booked an aft cabin with balcony so was a bit disappointed to see on the booking confirmation that the balcony view is obstructed.

Can anyone one advise as to the extent of the obstruction ? Can you still see the sea ? It is cabin B750.

I chose the back end (aft) of the ship because I thought that nothing would block our view of the sea.

Hell,

Firstly, welcome to the site!

As previously posted I believe your 'obstruction' will be the support pillar that runs down the aft of the ship.

If you look at an aft view of Ventura or Azura (Sister ship) you will be able to get an idea.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ventura+aft&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiltLH01-bZAhUkJcAKHdfTCr8Q_AUICygC&biw=897&bih=525

You will still be able to see the sea, however, the pillar impact on your use of your balcony.

Personally, I would never book a cabin with this running through it, however, others have found that it doesn't impact on they enjoyment of the cabin balcony at all.

Hope this helps.

Joan