Leavin on a jet plane

Truebliss72

Well everyone it is time for us to say Bon Voyage. We are leaving in 1 day and we have so much last minute stuff to do before than. I would like to say a quick thank you to everyone on cruise critic who has been such a help in the past month. It seems like I have known you all for much longer.

Everyone has been so helpful and it has been amazing....the information I have learnt from here has been wonderful and has helped us plan out trip on so many ways!

I hope you all have a pleasant and safe 15 days whilst we are away and I look forward to saying hi when we have settled back in home. Remember to check on here about 5pm Monday night if you have the time and we will wave if this is at all possible with the amount of people on board. There will be 4 blondes and I dark haired man if anyone is wandering.

Take care, God Bless and be good....

Have fun Anissa

We will all be thinking of you and your family. I, for one, will miss your posts, but look forward to the post cruise postings.

I will watch out for you on the cruise cam.:)

everyone who has been to the isle of pines says it is the best place.I too would love to go there....(or anywhere really..)

I am suprised anissa hasnt been down to Churchills and logged on to chat with us. I was so tempted but then hubby would know i was truly addicted.

So who has logged on while away just to check it out, even if you didnt post a response...

I logged on and left a message when I was on the Sun in Sept. Mainly because we wanted to keep up with the threads that were on at the time about the Sky getting beached. At would you believe it Isle of Pines! Isle of Pines is my favourite island. The snorkeling is fantastic and you can go for a lovely walk up to the old convict prison. The water is crystal blue and the sand is very white!! Just what you expect from a tropical paradise including the freezing cold water.

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Funny, the same thing and hoped Anissa was enjoying her first ever island. What a beautiful island to be your first as well. When we were there last cruise we were on the last tender back to the boat because it was so beautiful. The soft white sand, ahhhhhhh. Memories......Kerri

• 2 weeks later...

Archived