Just Married

scbutler

Let me start by saying AWFY is awesome. They were fantastic from start to finish and would recomend them to anyone.

Our Wedding was beautiful and the pictures show every detail. St.Thomas was a great setting.

Stacey

Serenade of the Seas 2004

Congratulations Stacey!!

We had a great time as well! I think we may have been sitting in front of you guys at the Love and Marriage game...?? Sorry to be antisocial but I was so exhausted that night by the time we got to the show!!

I was shocked to hear there were so many couples married in St. Thomas! Did you have any rain?

Glad to hear everything went well. Best of luck to you.

Tessie

Stacey -

Were you the one that got married at Bluebeard's Beach Resort in the morning on the 17th?

I was the one in the afternoon. Didn't they do a beautiful job!

Is the woman posting that was in the Love & Marriage show?

J

Congratulations! I would love to hear more and see pictures! I have a wedding planned (coordinated also by AWFY) for December 2004 at Cozumel on the beach. Most of what I read on these boards the wedding takes place on the ship before leaving the port. What kind of reception did you have? Send me more info please. Thanks!!

Michelle

Plan2MarryatSea-

There were 17 of us so my husband & I brought our guests to Chops Grille onboard Serenade of the Seas. It was $20.00 per person plus we paid for the first round of drinks and it was well worth the money. Service exceptional, and the food was awesome. So, I would highly recommend doing something like that if you have that available to you on your ship.

-J

plan2marryatsea - We chartered a 40' catamaran for our wedding reception (19 people). It was plenty big enough, and we had our champagne toast, wedding cake, and open bar. (Also had the option for snorkeling). After we exchanged vows on the beach that morning, the catamaran sailed into the bay and dispatched a dinghy. Only 6 could fit in the dinghy, so it took a few trips. Might be something to consider for your wedding in Cozumel - sail along the coastline back towards the ship (and save on taxi fare!). icon_smile.gif We had married on a different island from where the ship docked (St John vs St Thomas) so we just looked at it like saving on the ferry fare!! icon_smile.gif (Yes, it was a little more $$ than the ferry...)

~ Mandy

Yes we are the ones who got married in the morning! I cant say enough about the Wedding. It was much more then I could of ever dreamed of. Everything was perfect and our pictures show every detail!

Stacey

Serenade of the Seas 2004

Archived