tables for 2 on Aurora

blueboo

Hello...was wondering anyone knows if there are plenty of tables for 2 on Aurora in Freedom dining, or are they like on Ventura, tables for 2 supposedly but with about 2 inches between them banquette style ? I do not consider those proper tables for 2,might as well be seated on a long table for 10 !

Hello...was wondering anyone knows if there are plenty of tables for 2 on Aurora in Freedom dining, or are they like on Ventura, tables for 2 supposedly but with about 2 inches between them banquette style ? I do not consider those proper tables for 2,might as well be seated on a long table for 10 !

There are loads of tables for 2, although you may have to take a pager at peak times. There are some that are set up as you describe, but plenty of others that are proper tables for 2 on their own. Regardless of table size, you are always close enough to other tables that a loud ‘look at me’ type can be very irritating. We spent 25 nights on Aurora last year (over a few cruises) and found the freedom dining restaurant to be superb. Good food and excellent service, consistently.

There are loads of tables for 2, although you may have to take a pager at peak times. There are some that are set up as you describe, but plenty of others that are proper tables for 2 on their own. Regardless of table size, you are always close enough to other tables that a loud ‘look at me’ type can be very irritating. We spent 25 nights on Aurora last year (over a few cruises) and found the freedom dining restaurant to be superb. Good food and excellent service, consistently.

Thank you very much, that sounds good. Hubby and I are not anti social but we really do not enjoy chatting with strangers over our evening meal. Also because he has to inject insulin just before he eats he finds it better able to be discreet at a 'proper' table for tow.

Yes, there are a lot of twos on Aurora and mostly by windows. If you eat at roughly the same time each evening and like a particular table that your husband is happy with, have a word at the desk and ask if that table is available each evening. They like to keep people happy.

Yes, there are a lot of twos on Aurora and mostly by windows. If you eat at roughly the same time each evening and like a particular table that your husband is happy with, have a word at the desk and ask if that table is available each evening. They like to keep people happy.

Thank you:cool: