Celebrity Reflection 13 April 2018, TransAtlantic Fort Lauderdale to Rome

Flying-Dragon

My partner Ed and I will be on this cruise, our second TA. We booked through Pied Piper and are hoping that we'll see a large group of our community on board. On Equinox in 2011 on a similar TA, there were about 40 of us on board, and we regularly had about 20 in the Martini Bar in the evenings - a great group.

Let us know if you are going to be on board - hopefully we can get a good roll-call going for this cruise.

Adrian, Vancouver BC

Hi Adrian and Ed, my partner Brent and I (from Chicago) will be on this cruise, our third TA (fall westbound, spring westbound, and now spring eastbound TA). Looking forward to making plenty of new friends.

Larry

Hi Adrian and Ed, my partner Brent and I (from Chicago) will be on this cruise, our third TA (fall westbound, spring westbound, and now spring eastbound TA). Looking forward to making plenty of new friends.

Larry

Hi Larry and Brent - we're delighted to hear that you'll be on board. We've been told that there'll be a good-sized group of us on board, so I think we'll all enjoy the cruise. Thanks for replying. This will be our second TA (my third if you count the TA in 1964 when my parents immigrated to Canada from the UK when I was 14! (still remember that well).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All

My partner Emanuel and I will be on board from SF. We tend to be somewhat shy and not participate once we are onboard but I participate in the boards and learn loads. My partner Emanuel knows little of this and is always confused when he hears what I have learned and if someone recognizes me from these boards.

This will be our 6th Cruise with Celebrity. Our 5th TA and 4th TA on the Reflection to Rome. Emanuel has only cruised with Celebrity. I have done a few other ships. So if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Looking forward to the two weeks at sea.

G

Hi All

My partner Emanuel and I will be on board from SF. We tend to be somewhat shy and not participate once we are onboard but I participate in the boards and learn loads. My partner Emanuel knows little of this and is always confused when he hears what I have learned and if someone recognizes me from these boards.

This will be our 6th Cruise with Celebrity. Our 5th TA and 4th TA on the Reflection to Rome. Emanuel has only cruised with Celebrity. I have done a few other ships. So if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Looking forward to the two weeks at sea.

G

Hello G and Emmanuel. Only a few days left - we will monitor this thread and hope to see you both on board. I've made a note of your names and will be looking out for anyone we recognize.

I will also be onboard, and was told Dennis will be the host from Pied Piper. I also know a 3 other gay couples that will be onboard outside the Pied Piper group.

Hello - we hope we can connect on board, and probably at one of the Pied Piper events. I've made a note of your "stage name:" and hope to see you there. Enjoy the trip!