Horseback riding

texasgirl

I'm trying to find information on horseback riding on St Martin. We'd like to find somewhere close to Orient Beach so we could go riding, the spend some time at Orient, then to Maho to watch planes and finish up with shopping on Front Street. Any suggestions?

we have booked a two hour ride on theh beach with bayside riding club and they're right on orient beach , we end the ride swimming with the horses and then have a drink at orient beach. its $60.00 for the ride w/ swim you can reach them at http://www.baysideridingclub.com. I haven't used them this is our first cruise but i'm hoping its great we are going in october. hope this helps judy

yes i contacted them via e mail her name are Arient, she was extremely helpful. did you visit their website? I can't wait not only do you get to ride the horses you get to swim with them at the end of the ride!!! Then your right at the beach and we can soak up the sun and have a cocktail!!!! life is good. Hope this helps you. Judy

• 2 weeks later...
We have reservations for ride and swim with horses at bayside. Does anyone know how long it takes from the dock to the stables by cab? Our ride starts at 9 am. :confused: :)
You should be able to make that in about 20 minutes or less.

We had to switch from bayside to Lucky Stables because we're going to be in St Maarten on Sunday. Bummer - we really wanted to be closer to Orient Beach when we finished just to save travel time. Now we have to decide if we have enough time in port to do Lucky's ride, Orient Beach, Front Street and the internet cafe. We should have - we're there 11 hours and it's Sunday so we don't have to deal with work week traffic.

Archived