Need help picking a 4K on Miracle

maplo

I have never booked a 4K room and I'm hoping for your expertise. I know this is the place to come if I need an answer.

Does anyone know which room would be the best choice to have the least amount of "lifeboat" obstruction. I was looking at 4122 or 4140. I thought 4140 seemed better? Anyone have pictures of what view these rooms have? It looks like 4140 has the smaller lifeboat by it but maybe I am not looking at this correctly.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Would love to see pics of these rooms.

Thanks so much.

I've stayed in 4141 which in the same location as 4140 just on the other side of the ship. We had a definite clearing in between lifeboats to see out.

ETA: if you go to cruiselinerooms dot com I posted pics of 4141

I have pics on the same site for 4115. Same type of view as 4141. Also, when you search that site look at all the other Spirit Class ships for the room numbers you are considering. Spirit, Legend, Miracle & Pride. If you don't find the room picture on one ship, you may find it on another.

Hi maplo!

We've been on the Miracle twice and stayed in 4K cabins both times.

Here's the view from 4148:

2929oax.jpg

And now the view from 4114:

afet7b.jpg

We preferred 4148 since it didn't have that extra metal thingy in between the lifeboats.

I hope this helps! :)

Between the two cabins your considering, I think it's six of one, half a dozen of the other. I doubt that there's much difference between the two. We've stayed in 4K's a number of times, and IMO they are the best deal on the whole ship. Used to be the same price as any other inside, but they figured out that there were a lot of folks who'd discovered them, and so they raised the price.

Have a GREAT cruise, and enjoy that natural light, and fresh air. ;)

"SKY"

Hi maplo!

We've been on the Miracle twice and stayed in 4K cabins both times.

Here's the view from 4148:

2929oax.jpg

And now the view from 4114:

afet7b.jpg

We preferred 4148 since it didn't have that extra metal thingy in between the lifeboats.

I hope this helps! :)

Thanks! Both have some view but I like 4148 better. I'm going to see if that room is available. With our zoom camera, we could still get some pics in port from our room. The zoom would go past the lifeboats. It isn't much more to get a 4K so might as well. thanks again. Pics are the best way to actually see what it will be like.

Sorry but #4148 is taken by me:rolleyes:. I know you are on same cruise as me. But there are still good cabins left.

Thanks for posting the pics of 4148, it makes me even more excited to know I have a decent view!

Sorry but #4148 is taken by me:rolleyes:. I know you are on same cruise as me. But there are still good cabins left.

Thanks for posting the pics of 4148, it makes me even more excited to know I have a decent view!

Well, back to the drawing board. haha Guess I will try one of the other similar ones. Hopefully, one of those will be open.

Well, back to the drawing board. haha Guess I will try one of the other similar ones. Hopefully, one of those will be open.

Hi maplo,

We'll be on the Hawaii cruise together if you decide to book, we're in 4K cabin 4197. You might see if 4196 or 4198 is open.

We wanted to be near the aft so we could take the stairs right down to the dining room. Also plan to use the deck 3 promenade as my balcony. You'll probably see me dragging lounge chairs down to my extra large balcony.

Archived