anyone used cozumelcruiseexcursions.net before

jmedlin78@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

We have used them for a private island tour. AWESOME to deal with. Had a great day! I’ve booked AI day passes twice through Island Marketing but never through cce.net ... wouldn’t hesitate to do so though.

Who did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, used them for a 3/21 visit and booked on line for a private jeep tour. My husband booked on line (3/4) but didn't request a time for the tour to begin, so a few days later, I sent an email to the address on the receipt asking for a 10 am tour and gave all of my contact info. Cruise was to start 3/18 and I still had not heard from them so, I sent another email the morning of cruise asking to change time to 9 am and to contact me by text or call (couldn't access email once on ship). The morning of tour, husband was waiting in front of meeting place by 8:30 and when the rest of us arrived 20 minutes later there was no sign of the guide. I called and spoke to Carla and she told me to find the guide wearing a blue shirt and she changed our meeting place, but there was never anyone from the company there. Luckily for us, an American working there, helped us and recognized a guy walking by as an employee of the company. He helped us and took us to a "flea market" to get the jeep. We were a little uncomfortable with this as the employee did not have a blue shirt on nor did he know any thing about us. But he was willing to help and after calling Carla again and verifying everything, the guy in the white shirt became our guide. Gizmo was great!! He switched vehicles for us when I was not able to get into the jeep due to a leg issue (and no stool was available) and helped us plan our day. He drove separately (which has pros and cons) and had a cooler of drinks available for us all during the tour. Lunch was included and it was decent and at a nice stop. We made several stops and all in all it was a very nice day and Gizmo was alot of fun. I think the company should be better at communication and getting the jeep to you at the meeting spot but I would probably use them again. And, when I returned home, I had an email from the staff regarding the time of tour but I didn't get it in time to avoid confusion.

We used them for a snorkeling tour a couple of weeks ago. I emailed them a question and it took about a week to get back but they did get back. A few days before they left they sent me instructions on where to meet Carla. The one complaint I hear quite a bit is that they don't get back to you with questions.

We used them a few years ago in St. Thomas. They told us the pick p time would be the ship's time. Well, they picked up at 8:00 am and the ship docked at 9:00 am. Needless to say we missed the excursion and they didn't refund our money! Never again.