Mr Sanchos - Non-AI reservations?

projectx

We'll be in Cozumel on Thursday, March 29th; looks like 5 ships in port with 13,000 passengers. 3 ships at 8:00, 1 at 10:00, and 1 at 11:00.

We have a semi-sub boat tour booked at 8:30 that should last 90 minutes. That means at best we're arriving at Mr Sanchos around 10:30. Will it be filled up by then? I'd love to make a reservation but I can't find an option to do that for the non-AI section.

I'd really like to visit but don't want to get turned away... and there's no way we'll get value out of $55/adult on the AI side, let alone $35 for each of the three kids!

IMHO Paradise Beach offers a better non-AI experience than the non-AI side of Mr. Sanchos PB is large and I've never heard of it filling up. Great facilities, lockers, HUGE pool, $3 admission/chair rental, water toys for an extra fee, and good food, drinks and service. Check out their web site and trip advisor reviews. ;)

5 ships is about average for Coz - good luck with your planning :D

IMHO Paradise Beach offers a better non-AI experience than the non-AI side of Mr. Sanchos PB is large and I've never heard of it filling up. Great facilities, lockers, HUGE pool, $3 admission/chair rental, water toys for an extra fee, and good food, drinks and service. Check out their web site and trip advisor reviews. ;)

5 ships is about average for Coz - good luck with your planning :D

You know the reason I picked Mr Sanchos over Paradise Beach was because I didn't think they offered Jet Skis. Then I stumbled on their FAQ and found jet skis AND banana boat rides! Is there anything else they offer that's not heavily advertised?

I'm mostly interested in the pool, the beach, and the nachos - with a few beers on the side. My daughters enjoy the water toys. I've seen parasailing there, but have no idea of the cost. Check their web site and trip advisor for more current details. Good luck!