Tracy Arm excursion and Mendenhall copter/sledding

I’m toying with doing both TA 8-1 and copter 4:15- 7:30. I’ll have my 10 yer old in tow. Is this too much? We’re sailing the Solstice on 7/10 and wondering how awesome TA will be just sitting on our balcony and taking it all in?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello seagunthera, all the helicopter tours in Alaska are once in a life time experience:). The views from above the glaciers are incredible! The dog sledding tour over the snow it would be lots of fun for your child. In general the Tracy Arm cruising is very scenic and you will certainly enjoy the landscape from your balcony. Wish you a wonderful cruise!

I’m toying with doing both TA 8-1 and copter 4:15- 7:30. I’ll have my 10 yer old in tow. Is this too much? We’re sailing the Solstice on 7/10 and wondering how awesome TA will be just sitting on our balcony and taking it all in?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is the Tracey Arm excursion the one where you get on a small boat or catamaran. If so, best excursion we ever did.

If the Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Explorer is available, highly recommended. It is amazing, you will see much more of the glacier than from your balcony. You disembark the ship and get on a catamaran while Solstice cruises to Juneau.

Please note we usually offer the tour TA01 Tracy Arm Fjord & Glacier Explorer - Celebrity Solstice, but this tour availability does not match with the date provided by Seagunthera. It seems the wrong cruise date was provided.

With regards to the tour, the catamaran for the Tracy Arm tour comes to anchors next to the ship and the guests board the catamaran and proceed for the scenic cruising. The catamaran comes back to meet the ship in Juneau.