Gem cabin 8616/ 4 people pic

odessy

Thanks for the picture. We are booked in one of these next summer. I'm hoping prices drop or we can bid on something bigger, but as of right now upgrading to a balcony would be 50% of the OV we have reserved. How did it work out for the 4 of you? We will have 2 adults, a 15 year old (yikes) and a nearly 7 year old.

Thanks for the picture. We are booked in one of these next summer. I'm hoping prices drop or we can bid on something bigger, but as of right now upgrading to a balcony would be 50% of the OV we have reserved. How did it work out for the 4 of you? We will have 2 adults, a 15 year old (yikes) and a nearly 7 year old.

Honestly it was fine. We were in there to sleep. A little tricky with luggage, but for What we paid, I was more then satisfied.

Our last cruise we had 2 very large cabins for the 4 of us (aft OV on Carnival) and the extra space was nice. I've warned the family that this next cruise we will be sardines but I'm sure we will manage fine. It'll be like camping in a tent, only much more comfortable!

We just sailed in the same type of cabin on the gem (8054). Was fine - and hubby and I are not “small” people. We kept luggage in the closest, under the bed and above the closet with the life vests

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just sailed in the same type of cabin on the gem (8054). Was fine - and hubby and I are not “small” people. We kept luggage in the closest, under the bed and above the closet with the life vests

How was that hallway we will be in inside few doors down from that room..was it a noisy area?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

How was that hallway we will be in inside few doors down from that room..was it a noisy area?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Quiet hallway. Only people we ever really saw were the people who “lived” in our hallway and the two room stewards.