Pride of America suites

sryan

We are looking at cabin 13518 or 13018 (SF) category. It says has 1 double Murphy bed and double sofa bed. Does anyone know where the Murphy bed is located in the room? I can’t seem to tell in the pictures what wall it would pull out from.

Thanks

Somebody else was just asking about these rooms earlier this week. You might want to follow the thread for info.

There is a youtube of 13518 if you do a search. The link I had was through a 3rd party site. The murphy bed is to the left of the door when you go in the room. It would crash down onto the dining table.

13 is a very quiet floor (as is 12) but you may hear some noise from the cabanas above.

Somebody else was just asking about these rooms earlier this week. You might want to follow the thread for info.

There is a youtube of 13518 if you do a search. The link I had was through a 3rd party site. The murphy bed is to the left of the door when you go in the room. It would crash down onto the dining table.

13 is a very quiet floor (as is 12) but you may hear some noise from the cabanas above.

Thanks for the info

We are also looking at the 2 bedroom suite 9198. It’s the smaller of the 2 br suites. It’s says it’s 245 sq feet plus 92 sq ft balcony. Has anyone stayed in these suites. The sq footage seems small.

We are also looking at the 2 bedroom suite 9198. It’s the smaller of the 2 br suites. It’s says it’s 245 sq feet plus 92 sq ft balcony. Has anyone stayed in these suites. The sq footage seems small.

How many of you are going? 13 is quiet. From doing cabin crawl suites on other floors like 9 and 10 you are subject to whoever is around you.

How many of you are going? 13 is quiet. From doing cabin crawl suites on other floors like 9 and 10 you are subject to whoever is around you.

There will be 4 of us in the room. I booked cabin 13512 because it’s larger than 2 br and has Murphy bed in a corner where it doesn’t get in the way of anything and sofa bed. Also has large balcony.

We stayed in the 2 bedroom aft suite in January and loved it! 4 adults and plenty of room. Only 1 bathroom though. Check out some of my pics at the link below. The balcony was just fantastic!

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1775466&page=2

Those pictures are great. What cabin were you in? The only 2 br available for the 4 of us is 9198. Balcony looks small for this cabin. Was there a door for the 2nd br? How many closets were there? How big was the bathroom? Sorry for all the questions. Just trying to figure out if I should switch my cabin to the 2 br. Thanks

Those pictures are great. What cabin were you in? The only 2 br available for the 4 of us is 9198. Balcony looks small for this cabin. Was there a door for the 2nd br? How many closets were there? How big was the bathroom? Sorry for all the questions. Just trying to figure out if I should switch my cabin to the 2 br. Thanks

We were in 8702. There was a pocket door on the second bedroom. The room was small but perfect for my adult DD. DS slept on the sofa couch. There was a closet in each bedroom, so my son kinda lived out of his suitcase. Bathroom was tiny, but sufficient.

We just boarded the Jade, so I won’t be able to answer any more questions for a few days.

We thoroughly loved our cabin and the cruise on the POA.

We were in 8702. There was a pocket door on the second bedroom. The room was small but perfect for my adult DD. DS slept on the sofa couch. There was a closet in each bedroom, so my son kinda lived out of his suitcase. Bathroom was tiny, but sufficient.

We just boarded the Jade, so I won’t be able to answer any more questions for a few days.

We thoroughly loved our cabin and the cruise on the POA.

Thanks so much for the info. Enjoy your cruise!

• 1 month later...
There will be 4 of us in the room. I booked cabin 13512 because it’s larger than 2 br and has Murphy bed in a corner where it doesn’t get in the way of anything and sofa bed. Also has large balcony.

I have also booked this suite, for a family of 4. I don't go until July 2019 so can't offer pictures or video yet.

I have also booked this suite, for a family of 4. I don't go until July 2019 so can't offer pictures or video yet.

I wound up booking an SE suite since the square footage was much larger than the 2br and it was less money. Very excited for this cruise:)

I wound up booking an SE suite since the square footage was much larger than the 2br and it was less money. Very excited for this cruise:)

Understood. I wanted the murphy bed so my kids don't have to share a bed. Enjoy!