oasis of the seas

We were in a similar cabin on our first Oasis trip but on a lower deck. I think maybe deck 8, it has been a few years....the cabins are just like any other ocean view cabin but the window is in the front of the ship so it is slanted not flush on the side wall. We liked the rooms. They are larger than the other ov rooms as you have extra space where the window slants. If I remember correctly we had to keep the curtains closed at night to not interfere with the bridge. That trip we booked super last minute and just landed where they put us but we were happy with the room. I would book it again if I could not get a balcony for whatever reason. Enjoy your cruise.

We were in a similar cabin on our first Oasis trip but on a lower deck. I think maybe deck 8, it has been a few years....the cabins are just like any other ocean view cabin but the window is in the front of the ship so it is slanted not flush on the side wall. We liked the rooms. They are larger than the other ov rooms as you have extra space where the window slants. If I remember correctly we had to keep the curtains closed at night to not interfere with the bridge. That trip we booked super last minute and just landed where they put us but we were happy with the room. I would book it again if I could not get a balcony for whatever reason. Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you so much for getting back with your review. I was worried for some said that it would be bad for sea sickness being in the front of the ship. it was a last minute booking as it is mainly filled up. Just love the look of the ship the Osais of the seas. We have got another cruise booked for the 18th may as well on a smaller ship the vision of the seas. That is a 12 days one. we are away for 5 weeks in Europe.

My mom is the only one in our group prone to motion sickness. They were in the same cabin type right next door to me and she did not have any issues. We did not experience any bad weather though so I am sure that helped.

so you were in the front of the ship cabins 10508 I thinks there is8 all together. thanks

Yes we had 2 cabins side by side not connecting. I can't remember the deck but I think it was maybe 8.

Thanks so much for getting back to me , I was getting worried for a few people had said to me that part of the ship would be bad for sea sickness. :D