EMERGENCY - Please help!!

dolfn11

We just booked 6 cabins....and dummy me forgot to check the deck below(I did know to check this for nightclubs, noisy areas, etc)., but I goofed this time around. As it turns out, we are directly above Maharini's nightclub!! :( We have a whole bunch of people going and they will kill me if nobody can sleep. Please tell me if anyone has ever stayed in these cabins....is the noise really bad?? what time does the nightclub close??

These were the last oceanview's(with window) left, and if I have to change them all, I(and many others) are going to be bummed! :(

Thanks for your response!

We just booked 6 cabins....and dummy me forgot to check the deck below(I did know to check this for nightclubs, noisy areas, etc)., but I goofed this time around. As it turns out, we are directly above Maharini's nightclub!! :( We have a whole bunch of people going and they will kill me if nobody can sleep. Please tell me if anyone has ever stayed in these cabins....is the noise really bad?? what time does the nightclub close??

These were the last oceanview's(with window) left, and if I have to change them all, I(and many others) are going to be bummed! :(

Thanks for your response!

We have travelled on many cruises from inside on deck 4 to suites. Never had a problem with noise only minor and it was quickly sorted out. Go and enjoy your cruise, if you have a problem with noise NCL will sort it out. With the sea air, a few drinks, shore excursions, and all the other things to do on board, you will sleep like a baby.

I've heard of people bring a portable radio/cd/alarm with soother sounds. We've got one with 29 soother choices like ocean, rain forest, etc. If there were excess noise it will be very muffled you can just turn on your soother, pick a sound, it'll drown out anything from outside the cabin, and go to sleep.

We've brought one of these on our last 2 cruises. We use the CD player and the alarm clock. We haven't needed the soother sounds.

Thanks to all for your advice & Recommendations! I feel much better now. Maybe they won't kill me......just torture me a little. :)

Seriously though, I guess this is doable. I myself use earplugs due to my husbands snoring....and this works like a charm....maybe I'll them out as Bon Voyage gifts to everyone!! :)

Sharon

Archived