Eagle Ray Divers???

Cotton

I'm inquiring for my son, who will be on Coz in November - first cruise for he and his 3 friends. They want a snorkel excursion.

I keep seeing great reports about Eagle Ray Divers, but I have never seen a PRICE quoted anywhere. Exactly how much for the trip? Duration? Food/beverage aboard? Are they located just off the pier upon disembarking? How to contact them? I can't find a website.

THX!

Eagle Ray's snorkel trips can be booked on a couple of different websites [hmmm...I wonder which one? ;-) ] including emailing them directly at eagleraydivers.com. They offer several types of snorkel adventures ~ a 2 reef trip for those wanting to do other things for part of their day or a very relaxing 3 reef trip that includes lunch on the beach at the beautiful Nachi Cocom beach. Prices range $50 - 75 pp depending on what excursion you select. Have fun and enjoy your time in Cozumel!

Cotton--

I can not give you the prices for the snorkeling trips however, I know you can look this up and book at http://www.eagleraydivers.com. Chellie will email you back. It may take her a couple of days though. She is absolutely wonderful and will answer all your questions. Antonio and her own and operate this dive shop. I have used them for a Discovery Scuba Dive two years ago and will be using them again in Aug. The discovery scuba is 110 pp for a two tank dive. Well worth the $$$$. This is why I do not know the prices for snorkeling. I hope that I have helped.

Happy Sailing,

Sports Mama

Eagleraydivers

They would probably like doing a discover scuba even more than a mere snorkeling trip.

3 Reef Snorkel Trip

Price: $60(kids under 5, half price)

Time: Daily with varied departure times (maximum of 15 people)

SNORKEL TIME: three reefs with 45 minutes to one hour at each

Trip includes: snorkel equipment, fresh-cooked lunch, beer, and softdrinks, three reefs inside the Palancar National Park, snorkel guide, and last but not least, a lifejacket.

2 Reef Snorkel Trip

Price: $50(kids under 5, half price)

Time: Daily with varied departure times (maximum of 15 people)

SNORKEL TIME: 2 reefs with 45 minutes to one hour at each

Trip includes: snorkel equipment, beer, and softdrinks. Visit two reefs

inside the Palancar National Park with your snorkel guide right in front to point out all the "good stuff"!

I got this information from their web site, so you should

My wife and I used Eagle Ray Divers last Oct while sailing on the Rhapsody. I can only tell you that it was the best snorkel trip we have ever taken. We were fortunate enough to have Chellie take us out for the three stop trip. We only started with a total of six people and after the first two stops it was just my wife and I. We had lunch with Chellie and then continued on to our final stop. The trip did take the better part of the day we had in Coz, but was well worth it. If you would like any other info let us know. Just respond to the web site mentioned by the others and you can get all the info needed.

Gary/Sandy

Archived