Anyone ever done this?

packard89

I was wondering if anyone has gotten off the ship and picked an excursion on impulse? My friend took a tour that went to some ruins, a salt flat? (whatever that is) a flamingo refuge and a beach break all for $15 pp. I'm a planner, so I'm a little nervous to do this. Can anyone share their experience?

Thanks

We booked a spur-of-the-moment Resort Tour thru AutoProgreso. Nice trip. They also had a visit to the flamingos and a ruins tour to Xcambo. It is a small but interesting ruin. The Resort was nice with a great BIG pool.

I've been sick and away from the boards for awhile. Goood to see you. You and I and many others have contributed to this board for a long time. But the biggest contributor of rock solid information on visiting Progreso, Merida and the Yucatan State has now been banned. I don't understand, but I have never seen William Lawson post an overt promotion of his tour business. Not once. He's kept us updated on such things as the Dz museum closure and reopening, the change in currency laws and so much more. He has been a valued contributor here and he will be sorely missed. If you know anyone at CC that could get this ban lifted, the entire board would be enriched.

Archived