"Jumping cabins"

minimink

We are going on our first "real" cruise this summer on the Preziosa.

I will be travelling with my husband, our two kids, my parents in law and my brother in law.

We were supposed to have three cabins with us four in one, husbands parents in one, and husbands brother alone. But that could not be done, since there were no single cabins avaliable.

So we put me and the kids in one, and my husband and his brother in one. Will it be possible for my husband to sleep in my cabin (it's a cabin with room for four), or will that be a problem? Dont want to do anything wrong or not appropriate if you understand. Any thoughts?

I have never done this on MSC, but have done a few times on RCI without any issue. If you go to customer services they should be able to another sea pass made to allow access to the cabin.

Hope MSC do likewise!

I will be travelling with my husband, our two kids, my parents in law and my brother in law.

We were supposed to have three cabins with us four in one, husbands parents in one, and husbands brother alone. But that could not be done, since there were no single cabins avaliable.

So we put me and the kids in one, and my husband and his brother in one. Will it be possible for my husband to sleep in my cabin (it's a cabin with room for four), or will that be a problem? Dont want to do anything wrong or not appropriate if you understand. Any thoughts?

Think 'Italian' and arrange yourselves however you please! Just be careful about getting your on board accounts and cabin key cards arranged exactly as you would like, as earn says, with customer service at the reception desk as you embark.

Your english is fine.