Does this make sense??

jfer8580

Do the places like Tabyana, Bananarana, or any of the price inclusive resorts on the west end with transportation have kiosks at the Coxen Hole port so we can get the same price in port that we would if we reserved it now? I would like to make my decision on whether or not to do a beach when we actually hit port. We aren't sure if we will be beached out by then as it is our fourth stop so we don't want to book in advance.

I know we can take the water taxi over to Maya Key without pre-reserving but I am wondering about the west end beaches. Taxi's can be expensive so if we decide to go, it would be cheaper to pay one price at the pier for entry to the beach and transportation together. At least it looks that way from the pricing on their websites.

I don't remember seeing any kiosks, but things like that change often in Roatan. Tabyana usually just works with the cruise ships. If you are interested in Bananarama I would go ahead and e-mail them to see what they suggest. You can always grab a cab to West Bay or West End if you don't care about the all-inclusive part. West Bay is by far the better beach, but it is busy. West End has a small beach but lots of shops and places to eat or drink. You can explore West End and then take a water taxi over to West Bay or vice versa

I don't remember seeing any kiosks, but things like that change often in Roatan. Tabyana usually just works with the cruise ships. If you are interested in Bananarama I would go ahead and e-mail them to see what they suggest. You can always grab a cab to West Bay or West End if you don't care about the all-inclusive part. West Bay is by far the better beach, but it is busy. West End has a small beach but lots of shops and places to eat or drink. You can explore West End and then take a water taxi over to West Bay or vice versa

Thanks, I sent them an email but haven't heard back.

Archived